Monday, April 25, 2005

Bye-ee for now-ow!

How many nightshirts does a person need for nine nights? I have no idea. I don't know how often I change my nightshirt. I just do, when I need to. I mean, not when it is shuffling itself into the linen curboard, but I don't know, when I feel like it. I hate packing. It's like shopping. I defer these two tasks elsewhere whenever possible.

We're off to Suffolk tomorrow. Yippee! I know it's only visiting my folks but it shall be quite an adventure and I haven't seen them in six months.

While we're down there, I'll get to see my favourite Granny who has been very ill. My Granny Kelly is like rather a third parent to me, and is a very special lady - it is very difficult to come to terms with the fact she's eighty something and isn't going to be around forever. Hopefully I'lll get to see my good friend Vic as well. I really miss her and am developing my own teleportation device in my wardrobe so that I can see her more often.

I will also be obliged to visit my other grandmother, but the less said about that the better.

On our way down south we're dropping off a load of broken computer gear at a place called Airedale Computer Recycling outside Pontifract. It's really important to try and recycle white goods and computer equipment and it will be good to get all this stuff off our hands.

The fish have got one of those little disks which keep them fed for a fortnight, so they're all right, in case you were wondering. I shall try to check in with you at some point, but adios for now.

No comments: